miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

1st Impression? Make it count


First impressions always count. Well what I've learned over the years. First impressions have made a lot of people look bad seen in front of important people. A first impression speaks a thousand words. But first impressions may not be appropriate, but this does not make us able to judge a person by the impression that he or she gives. A case that touched me was my friend who lives near my house. When I saw him I thought he was weird and hard. He wore black clothes, worn leather jacket, black boots and lots of chains. He wore an Iron Maiden shirt and a kind of gauntlet with metal spikes. I left my house that day in fear. I did not know if it was a good person or not. I know I play because I knew another friend. When struck up conversation scared me more because I said it was satanic. I stop and with a look of surprise away from me there as fast as I could. Spend several days without leaving. I thought Satanists were evil people cursing anyone who came near them. Another was the day I left; well he took the trouble to explain what he did. I was impressed as he spoke calmly and ease of communicating with me after I had left because of fear. Because of this, I realized that my first impression was radically different from the impression and I finally did meet and interact with this person. He is a person with values, he respects other thoughts and he is responsible.


Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un documento.
First impressions speak more than a thousand words; a bad first impression is very difficult to arrange it. This happened to a friend mine in my last school. In this story, he will be named Dan. The first day of school, I remember was in 2008, he entered the classroom quietly. What was noticeable was that he did not like work. Many teachers had conflict with. Did not work in any way possible, or their friends could work? At the end of that year was conditioned by the school authorities for being a student who did not work. A teacher put the final work of his class was going to be a project that had great importance as it was practically almost all the rating in its class. The work was assigned by groups, but Dan did not get a group, each group that attended rejected it did not work. Finally came with me, almost pleading with my group to let him work with us. We talk as a group; finally we agreed to integrate Dan to the work group. We worked hard and managed him to finish the job. Dan surprised us as hard work. At present the work we scored with 10. Many teachers that we were asked how they had to work Dan. We only argue that if you can work, only they had that motivation. Dan finally stopped being labeled as the student who does not work. We thanked both that and even today continue to work as when we work with him.


First impressions are always hard. You never know who is behind that face, those clothes, or this person. Be wary indeed. Many people ask: Why first impressions count? Why it lacks the trajectory of the individual? A good impression can be the foundation of a long and lasting friendship or just the cover letter for each person. A bad first impression can make the person who gave it a total loss of confidence in us and never trust us again under any circumstances. People are often left with the first impression you get, and in the future remains for clues to confirm that first impression. A negative first impression can last a lifetime.


We should not be radical, at least I did not let me guide you a first impression, and I am one of those people who want to ensure that the person is well. Sounds a little bit bad, we treat people badly, just because we had a bad first impression from him. We must give a second chance. Everyone's entitled to give a second chance and more to those who need it most.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario