miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

My Trunk of Memories (EXTRA CREDIT)


When I start to remember many experiences that happened during my life, I have many, some more memorable than others, but ultimately all are important. All did something to make me the person I am today.

Let’s start from the smallest. I remember in second grade there was a music teacher. This man was a talented pianist of our country. Was a good person but sometimes was a little crazy. He began to talk strange things and sometimes he came beaten to teach. I remember coming fairly beaten. One day a friend of my brother and told my friends that my music teacher got angry and got mad when someone, annoy, made ​​him sound like a parrot. Well if the teacher seemed to parrot everything he repeated. We did not believe him, and then decided to go see for ourselves. The teacher was walking down the aisle, my friend quickly made ​​the sound; the teacher began to look as crazy man. We were almost hidden, he cannot see us. I thought that as I had found that if you put in there so we would retreat quietly, but no, my friend made ​​the sound again, only this time louder and longer. The teacher noticed where we were and we went to scold. My friend laughed while the teacher scolded us. He lost patience with us that took us to the principal. The teacher claimed that our failure had to be punished with suspension. My friend and I were quite scared. We did not know what to do. The principal and the teacher discussed our lack. Stressed and frightened we asked the forgiveness to the teacher. The director pointed out that we were sorry for our lack. The manager let us go. The teacher was not happy with that. Finally we went personally to apologize and everything under. This experience was quite terrifying for me because never in my life had been in a situation like this; this experience was very significant that no teacher learned that you have to bother with something that he or she will get angry.

Another experience was when I went with my group of scouts to live with scouts throughout Central America in Panama. It was a difficult but very rewarding as it was leaving a week to Panama and live with all the scouts from Central America. Spend a week out of the country and without my parents that I relief was a bit difficult. I remember me when I was there was no one to tell me that I had to eat or sleep early. At first everything was good, no nagging or correct us. In that place was a free child. Many of my fellow scouts take that badly. I in the early days I was thinking about what my parents think with what I did there. A friend took an excessive amount of sweets. I was so present in my memory as my dad reminded me to eat candy was bad exes. On the last day, my friend asked if I wanted candy, I said no because I had had enough. My friend ate almost all sweet as usual. The next day when we were on the flight back to the country, he fainted because he had the sugar high. He was very ill the days after that situation. This experience taught me not to eat on exes, too, that the advice we give is for a reason, and you have to be responsible when we travel because we never know that could happen.

We have many experiences of our childhood; each one has something in particular. I think every experience we have during our life is important. All leave us a lesson. These experiences can be good or bad. Bad experiences can leave us scarred for life and there are times when people are left traumatized by these experiences. You have to know how to treat them as such hardly brands may be erased from our lives. We must also learn how to overcome them and continue with our lives. Life is like a book of many stories with a beginning, middle and end, then it depends on how we want it to carry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario