sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

Different Changes

This second entry for my blog is quite significant for me. Have you ever leave friends, family or people for changing place? This happened to me when I had to change home and also when I changed school. I remember the day that I changed house. It was a big change because where I lived before the weather was mild and sometimes warm, knew many people there because I had lived my whole life there. I grew up there, I learned there, I even crash there are many feelings rediscovered when I return to the place I grew up.

It was hard to change, as I mentioned, climate change, environment, the people I related the size of my room, so were many changes within a few days. When I move was shocking to see how left behind part of my life, a place where I had spent my whole life. When I get my new house the first thing to notice was that the climate was different. Before the weather was mild, here was cold, the most of the time was cloudy and cold. Another big change was that before I shared a room with my brother when I had to change one quarter larger than the previous one and was just for me. In the afternoon heat under a lot and were not prepared for such a climate. The wind was very fast in the evening of that day was a little scared because the wind to many sounds when they hit the window. Moving home was an experience quite difficult now I look at the fruits of it. I know more people, I live in a better place and I have more space for my things.



Another anecdote was when I changed school. It was almost like when I move. In my previous school had spent my whole life. I had my friends since I was in preschool. It was pretty difficult because I was the one who took the decision to change was for something good, I do not regret, but there are strange days where everything we did with my friends at school before. We spent talking about video games, technology and anecdotes from years past. It was a very enjoyable time spent with them. It was starting middle school when I noticed several flaws that the school had not improved. Their level and prestige waned for several years and reach a point where I had to decide if he continued in the same place but left unprepared for college or switch to further improve and be a person of success in the future. It was quite a change difficult. Go on a Thursday at the middle school to make the entrance exam expecting good results. I have in mind when I was in my grandmother's house and called my mom from school saying that I had accepted. When I communicate what was a mixture of feelings. I was happy because I had accomplished something that I set but I also felt sad about leaving friends many years ago. The first day in the course of adaptation was difficult, whether it was in November, get into a class of unknown people to adapt. The first days were quiet and lonely. Spend my break was just walking and sitting difficult. Over the days several people were interested in me. I asked around, seemed like an interrogation. Finish the course with good grades and enter college. The first day of school was a bit hard, knew only the new people and a few that were on my course of adaptation between the class and to my luck I touch a person who was new. I think since then we support each other because the two were in the same position. Then over time I was doing a number of friends I'm proud to have them.



Change of place is difficult but with a little enthusiasm and positivity we can get that experience is pleasant and enjoyable. Leaving loved ones behind is difficult, but cannot get over is even more difficult. Today I am happy and grateful to have changed. I look how I was before and feel that I have improved my decisions and made me the way I am now. Always look positively can change our negative thoughts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario